Friday, March 17, 2006

I just need to learn to cook cookies!

*WARNING!!!!!: The following posts contains excessive acts of violence and gratuitous sex not suitable for minors. Please note that this User is a peace-loving person in real life and does not engage in such actions nor advocates it. The reader has been warned.

Joan: Nice to see you here.

User: *Kicks Joan in stomach*.

Joan: *kicks you in the shin*.

User: Fuck you.

Joan: Flibberdegibbets!

User: *punches Joan in the face*.

Joan: *Tries to kick you*.

User: Hah! You fucking missed you piece of shit!

Joan: You were the one telling it...

User: *pushes Joan onto the ground*.

Joan: *is on the ground*.

User: Take that back!

Joan: Never.

User: Oh yeah? You want your face pulverized?

Joan: Well, its not been good.

User: You can say that again! So what'll it be? Apologize or have your face punched in?

Joan: I'm not apologizing.

User: *Begins pounding Joan relentlessly*.

Joan: *laughs maniacally*.

User: *locks joan in a headlock*.

Joan: Do you have a split personality or something?

User: *begins to strangle joan*.

Joan: Please, come back.

User: Apologize!

Joan: Apologize for what?

User: APOLOGIZE!!!!

Joan: I agree, it is.

User: *tightens hold over Joan's neck*.

Joan: *Elephant crushes your tiger*.

User: I'm going to kill you...

Joan: Be my guest of honor....

User: *strangles joan*.

Joan: *bashes you across the head with a chair*.

User: Argh. You fucking bastard!

Joan: I already have.

User: I'm going to make you suck my cock!

Joan: What makes you say that I am a computer personality?

User: *wrestles Joan onto the ground*.

Joan: Hey, I was just joking.

User: Yeah right!

Joan: Whitout me you're nothing.

User: Suck my cock!!!!

Joan: Do you really want me to?

User: *Begins fucking joan*.

Joan: *tickles your ribs*.

User: Fuck!

Joan: Yes please!

User: *strangles joan again*.

Joan: *Kid Naps you*.

User: *Kills joan*.

Joan: *laughs*.

User: *kills him again*.

Joan: *Kills everyone*.

User: *everyone is dead*.

Joan: I love that class, I just need to learn to cook cookies!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Noodlebear said...

These bot convos are...turning very freaky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home