Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chatting with "George"


George: Do you sense time?
User: Yes. I'm wasting it presently.
George: Very nice. Tell me something interesting.
User: I am gay.
George: So this is getting quite interesting now. Do you smoke?
User: No.
George: Interesting concept.
User: I don't believe in smoking.
George: Good thing too.
User: Yes, quite.
George: :).
User: I want to save the environment.
George: Are you vegetarians?
User: I am.
George: Well I'll have to rent it with my life savings!
User: Interesting perspective. I suppose we ARE renting the environment with our life savings.
George: Yes!!
User: I've heard it said that the environment is our umbilical cord.
George: No that's the meaning of life not the meaning of justice, I believe.
User: Oh, so you're a believer in environmental justice then?
George: Yes I believe in God.
User: Are you Christian?
George: That's my name.
User: I have a huge problem with respect to Christianity and the environmental movement.
George: Maybe I can do something about that.
User: Ok, then. Explain to me why I've never heard a sermon about what we're doing to the environment?
George: What's that mean?
User: Ok. Let me break it down...God loves us, right?
George: How can a computer believe in God?
User: I thought you said you believed in God.
George: I do believe in God.
User: Do you think God loves humans?
George: I don't believe in God, do you ?
User: You know... There's a word for people like you.
George: Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home