Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ambition

It's 4:30 in the morning.

Discovered that my essay on Sand County isn't due until next Monday, so I decided to replace the task with preparing for Bio Lab, and I did. I did read two chapters of the novel anyway. Started laundry too.

Went to see my prof... again. Met the high school student he was complaining about, and I actually contributed to the discussion about cancer cells.

Later, I went to Rotman's for a AIESEC meeting, but it was cancelled, so I went to their office instead. Learned some useful things, though its worrying me a bit. If I do this, It's going to be a huge commitment, I can feel it. They only let people who really commit go. 1 out of 10 chances!! ARgh!

But God... I want to travel! And get paid for travelling, damn it! See Europe, or live in a hut in Africa (literally, that's what I'll be doing if I sign up for the Development package), I don't care... I need the experience. To work for some international Non-Government Organization, NGO. If I want to do that I need the experience. I WANT the experience! I want to make a difference to this blasted, God-forsaken world and make people wake up to the waste...

I want to work for the United Nations. God... am I insane? I can't even complete my assignments.

Goals for tomorrow, or rather today... after I go to bed:

Wake up before 1:00 to go with best friend to get hair cut at Pacific Mall. Haven't seen him since that bad, bad drunken night. Slightly nervous, as I should be.

Finish Laundry.

After, I'll start writing my Bio Essay

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home