Thursday, February 01, 2007

You knew he was different

I made this video for the intro to a new visual novel I'm planning. The plot will be completely different from Gaydar.


You begin this game by waking up the morning after a party in which you met the man of your dreams. Unfortunately, he's gone. Your goal in the game is to track him down and ultimately try to convince him it wasn't just a one night stand. Its the third phase in the boy-meets-boy, boy-looses-boy, boy-gets-boy sequence. There will be a number of possible alternative endings depending on the decisions you make. I think this storyline will allow me to be more focused in my plot development, as compared to Gaydar, which I now feel to be too ambitious.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Erotic! Keep 'em coming mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home