Thursday, January 25, 2007

Update...

Ok, I've added a sex scene. I'm particularly proud of the sound effects, which by the way are NOT mine. *grin* Its wrong on so many levels, but whatever. lol. This is just for fun, since as you'll realize immediately it doesn't fit the story line AT ALL. Anyways, my game is now officially X-rated. And you now have options to choose from! :D One day you may even be able to choose your favourite position...

Also, I've decided to officially put this little project on hold. I've wasted WAY too much time on this already.

You can download the latest version from megauploads.

Gaydar: Latest Version

4 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Dean Star said...

This is really cool. I haven't been able to really play around with it but I will have the time tomorrow, keep it up because I think this could be really popular if you market it right :D

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Noodlebear said...

Incest? Why?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Kurb said...

Quit giving away the surprise ending! lol.

Seriously, though. I wanted to see if I could add a more sexual scene, but I didn't really have time to add more script. So, since I had already made preparations in the script to add a second selection option to the Mark storyline in Gaydar 1.2, it was just the simplest option... Anyways, I warned you it was wrong on so many levels.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Kurb said...

And if anyone thinks he can do better... prove it! Seriously, I'd really love to play an english-languaged gay-themed game, and I really hope someone gives it Blade software a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home