Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Visual Novel


I've been having fun the past couple of days creating a visual novel called "Gaydar" (Cheezy, I know, but bear with me). The objective of my game is to determine which male characters are gay (not all of them are!), and if you're luck, get them in bed. ;) This may well become the first gay english-languaged visual novel ever made by a gay, amateur programmer! lol

Gaydar uses a free software I recently discovered which allows you to create your own interactive games much in the spirit of Japanese dating games. You have to learn the language of course - its much like learning Java or html - but so far I've found the software pretty friendly, powerful and flexible. I've been able to integrate images, sound effects, music and script into what I believe is the beginning of a cohesive story... Eventually, I hope to add alternate story threads, and the option for the reader to make choices along the way. I might even add a "Bonus" (aka: adult) video clip to successful readers/players. :D

You can download the game from megaupload, and play it by unzipping the file and clicking on the "Gaydar" icon.

LATEST VERSION
- updated 1-26-2007
Older Version2 - updated 1-25-2007
Older Version1

Please comment! Your input would be going towards making the game better!

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey on youtube you posted some guy stripping. are you posting more? just wondering.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kurb said...

Maybe. But in the mean time, if you haven't already, down the Roman Heart clip here: http://kurblick.blogspot.com/2007/01/boyfriends-putting-on-show.html#links

 

Post a Comment

<< Home