Sunday, January 14, 2007

Youtube


You may have noticed that my utube vids don't work. That's because my youtube account was deleted a couple of days ago. It wasn't entirely unexpected, but I admit I'm still irritated. This began as a kind of experiment to see what the effects of linking from a popular site would be on my blog, but I ended up becoming attached to both places, and investing considerable time of utube as a result.

Traffic has dropped off alot, to about 100 a day according to my more conservative counter. Actually, I'm really surprised I'm getting any traffic at all, considering that I had virtually zero traffic before I linked from utube, and utube was the only significant site where I've posted a link. Hmmm. The mysteries of the web.

4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, maybe some people are now used to come to your blog...
Anyway, I will keep on coming here even if youtube delete your videos...
It's quite fun and I like the way you write...

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog through your videos on Youtube. I think your blog is great! It is a shame that Youtube deleted your account, as I thought your videos where good.

I really liked the wrestling video you had, are you going to post the full version of that video on your excellent blog?

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kurb said...

Thanks guys. To Annonymous - I might. It'll depend on whether I decide to try opening another account on youtube or not.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site. I know this seems like old news, but is there any chance you will upload that wrestling video?
Great site, keep up the good work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home