Saturday, April 01, 2006

Singing in the Rain

There are strange things done
In the land of the midnight sun...

So... just came back from seeing "Eight-Below" with Vince. A good movie. Kind of touching. Its late... almost 1:00 am now. We took the subway back... felt much better. Starting humming a tune... Laureen Mckennet's, I think. Those sonorous celtic hymns. I think its been a couple days since I laughed. Walked back alone, and what do you know ... it started to drizzle. I didn't bring an umbrella so I was getting soaked. And it was wonderful. I kept humming. Passed two guys in that rain. Sensed the vibe and turned over to check... yup, holding hands. So I started to sing.... I didn't care who heard. Got so queer looks, though, as I passed a bar. But it was nice a dark... Kept singing... until I was really singing by the time I got to my apartnment.

Singing in the rain.

My phsychologist would probably have a field day with this one... probably call it symptomic of "mania"... but you know what?... I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home